Thursday, September 21, 2006
" Ey. U takleh jadi criminal sey," (said with much enthusiasm ok.)
-words from the ever-wise boyfriend. Haha. That sentence just cracked me up la. Why the hell would I even wanna be a criminal in the first place? Geez.
Sadly he's goin back to KL next Sunday. So another few weeks of loneliness during Ramadan; I suppose.
I hate him far away over there; though I've never seen a guy miss his family as much as he does. Sweet to see it.
I need money. To shop. And buy more Pierre Cardin lingerie. It's sick but I just bought another 2 sets of PC bra and panty at $12 each! What a steal! God knows why I'm so hooked to PC lingerie; Fattah predicts when I grow up and start earning real money; I'll probably load myself with lingerie. (and I think it's gonna be true)
The movie Pulse sucks big time, by the way. It's a load full of crap. Please don't ever watch it if you haven't. Lucky for me (and him) it was free. Thanks Seri! How I miss having her as some sort of best friend. I guess since I worked part time temporarily; she became my part-time temporary best friend. Now we're as close as the ends of the world. But it was good while it lasted though. (= It's nice to reminisce about it at times; and that was what I did few days back. Oh well.
Supp Papers are killing me. I just can't stuff OC and Maths into my head. Damn OC for being a compulsory subject to pass. I nearly died in the 3-hour Maths revision class yesterday.
So now it's confirmed that I'll be getting my SI Finals tickets. Damn. It comes at a time where I have very, very, little enthusiasm for it. I just don't feel like going; so I'm selling it. Any of my friends or friends of friends want them? I've got one. Aisyah's got one. So we've got a pair. =) Tell me if you want them ok.
Thanks Nana for comin over. (I still love that reggae beach song, no doubt about that! Haha. Have fun at your prom tomorrow, honey.)
Every phone call, text and moment spent with you will matter now. How I dread October 1st.
X O X O; 5:39 pm